If you've recently switched to a vegan or gluten-free diet, you likely miss delicious chocolately desserts more than most things. Luckily, you won't have to give up mouth-watering, melting, molten chocolate cakes and cupcakes for very long. This recipe is incredibly simple and will satisfy your craving instantly.
- 1 package of The Vegan Knife Chocolate Cupcake/Cake Mix.
- Additional ingredients to prepare cupcake/cake mix per package instructions using non-dairy milk, oil and vanilla.
- 12 1½ inch pieces of vegan and allergy friendly chocolate
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (internal temperature). Line a cupcake baking pan with 12 cupcake liners.
- Prepare the cupcake mix according to package directions using non-dairy milk, oil and vanilla to make 12 cupcakes. And fill each cupcake liner.
- Dip each piece of chocolate in cornstarch and gently dust off any excess. Insert one chocolate piece in the center of each cupcake. This is an important step because it will prevent the chocolate from sinking to the bottom of the cupcake liner.
- Finish the cupcake mix preparation according to the package instructions.
- Be sure to eat the cupcakes while they are still hot so you can enjoy the warm chocolate in the center!