Is there anything better than starting a cold autumn day with your pumpkin spice latte, a relaxing Spotify playlist, and that adorable fall sweater you've been storing in your closet for months? There might actually be... if you add these delicious pumpkin donuts to the mix. These donuts are vegan and gluten-free which means you can feel good about adding them to your morning routine.
- 1 package of The Vegan Knife Cinnamon Sugar Donut Mix.
- Additional ingredients to prepare donut mix per package instructions using non-dairy milk, oil and vanilla.
- 1/3 cup of pure pumpkin puree.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (internal temperature). Spray a 12-count donut pan with non-stick spray.
- Prepare the donut mix according to package directions using non-dairy milk, oil and vanilla to make 12 donuts. Add the pumpkin puree and stir until combined.
- Finish the donut mix preparation according to the package instructions.
- Let the donuts cool completely and decorate as desired.