Pumpkin spice season is finally here! We LOVE anything pumpkin spice, chai, or vanilla spice-flavored here, and can't wait to share this delicious vegan and gluten-free recipe with you. Enjoy the autumn season and sweet tooth without the restrictions this year.
- 1 package of The Vegan Knife Vanilla Spice Cupcake/Cake Mix.
- Additional ingredients to prepare cupcake/cake mix per package instructions using non-dairy milk, oil and vanilla.
- 1/3 Cup pure pumpkin puree.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (internal temperature). Line a cupcake baking pan with 12 cupcake liners.
- Prepare the cupcake mix according to package directions using non-dairy milk, oil and vanilla to make 12 cupcakes. Add the pumpkin puree and stir until combined.
- Finish the cupcake mix preparation according to the package instructions.
- Let the cupcakes cool completely and decorate as desired.