Chocolate and raspberry were a match made in heaven. The sweetness of this vegan and gluten-free cupcake mix plus the sharp tang of the raspberry will make these cupcakes a favorite among friends -- even the ones who swear they'd never go vegan! Try it out with different dairy-free icings and natural fruit toppings.
- 1 package of The Vegan Knife Chocolate Cupcake/Cake Mix
- Additional ingredients to prepare cupcake/cake mix per package instructions using non-dairy milk, oil and vanilla.
- 3 Tablespoons raspberry preserves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (internal temperature). Line a cupcake baking pan with 12 cupcake liners.
- Prepare the cupcake mix according to package directions using non-dairy milk, oil and vanilla to make 12 cupcakes. Add raspberry preserves to the mix and stir until combined.
- Finish the cupcake mix preparation according to the package instructions.
- Let the cupcakes cool completely and decorate as desired.