If you're missing the careless days of summer, you need to put these Pina Colada cupcakes in the oven ASAP! With a touch of pineapple and shredded coconut, you can transform a plain birthday cake flavor into something truly tropical and delicious. Perfect for birthday, bachelorette, and girl's night celebrations.
- 1 package of The Vegan Knife Birthday Cupcake/Cake Mix.
- Additional ingredients to prepare cupcake/cake mix per package instructions using non-dairy milk, oil and vanilla.
- 3 Tablespoons pineapple preserves.
- Optional: ¼ cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (internal temperature). Line a cupcake baking pan with 12 cupcake liners.
- Prepare the cupcake mix according to package directions using non-dairy milk, oil and vanilla to make 12 cupcakes. Add the pineapple preserves and the unsweetened shredded coconut (optional) to the mix and stir until combined.
- Finish the cupcake mix preparation according to the package instructions.
- Let the cupcakes cool completely and decorate as desired.